Welcome to Spectrolab
Spectrolab, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is the world’s leading merchant supplier of the Highest-Efficiency Multijunction Solar Cells for Spacecraft Power Systems, with proven reliability drawn from 60 years of space heritage.
Spectrolab’s state-of-the-art space solar cells and panels power satellites in Earth’s orbit, as well as, the International Space Station. Since its founding in 1956, Spectrolab has led the way in the development of high-efficiency solar cells for space missions. During the Apollo 11 mission in 1969, a Spectrolab product became the first solar panel to be placed on the moon.
Our Products include:
- Space qualified solar cells, CICs, and panels
- Terrestrial solar cells for large utility scale concentration systems
- Pulsed and steady state solar simulators
- High intensity Nightsun® airborne searchlights
- Optoelectronic Sensors (avalance photodiodes, laser power converters and infrared cameras)
12500 Gladstone Avenue
Sylmar, CA 91342 US
Tel: (818) 365-4611
Fax: (818) 361-5102
|ISO 9001 - 2008
Environmental Management Systems
Certified by DNV